Product Manager (m/f/d)
OncoBeta® GmbH is specialized in the development and commercialization of innovative therapies with radioisotopes. Currently, we offer a novel brachytherapy for the individualized treatment of non-melanoma skin cancers.
We are looking for a proactive Product Manager with first experience in either medical device or pharmaceutical industries to join our expanding team at our Headquarters in Garching n. Munich. This is a fulltime position where you will be responsible for understanding and defining our customers’ clinical needs and assisting with the development and implementation of solutions.
Your area of responsibility:
• Coordination of the rhenium SCT treatment centers, deriving individual measures for the continuous further development of customers
• Close cooperation with stakeholders and optimization of marketing, sales and medical activities, training of doctors, active communication with the network of doctors
• Product presentations, workplace in the office with regular customer visits and high willingness to travel
• Independent support of our product
• Support of all sales activities including presentation of own marketing and sales measures to the customer
• Cooperation in the expansion and further development (in the marketing area) of our product in the field of dermatology/nuclear medicine
Your professional requirements:
• Natural science degree or preferably related to healthcare or biology
• Experience in account management, strong customer orientation and sales-oriented way of thinking
• German and English fluently spoken and written, additional foreign language skills (preferably Italian) are an advantage
• Experience in medical devices or pharmaceuticals (desirable)
• Very good user knowledge of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Initial professional experience in marketing/product management in the pharmaceutical sector is desirable
Your personal requirements:
• Strong analytical and strategic way of thinking and working, self-motivation and flexibility,
• Confidence, perseverance and enthusiasm even in difficult situations,
• goal oriented, good negotiation skills as well as being a team player.
• High willingness to travel
• A very responsible position in a highly motivated team,
• a great working environment,
• and the opportunity to actively shape OncoBeta’s success.
Sound like the right job for you?
If you would like to become a part of the OncoBeta® team, please send us your CV including recommendation letters with your earliest entry date as well as your salary expectations.
by e-mail to email@example.com
by mail to OncoBeta GmbH – Attn. HR – Product Manager – Lichtenbergstraße 8 – 85748 Garching n. Munich – Tel.: +49 (89) 5484224 0