Process Oriented Engineer/Radiochemist/Chemist (f/m/d) full time
The Process Oriented Engineer/Radiochemist/Chemist at OncoBeta works within the Technical Team focusing on production, radiochemistry and engineering working also in close contact with Quality Management and Sales teams.
What to Expect:
OncoBeta provides scientifically interesting projects which many have global novelties. Expect to work in a dynamic, innovative, transparent, open, cooperative, ambitious and international team. Expect to work in projects reaching from production of 188W/188Re radiopharmaceutical generators and 188Re Carpoules for Rhenium-SCT®, target manufacturing and target chemistry, radiation protection, development, testing and validation of new supply sources and materials, maintenance of production devices, installations and hot cells to engineering challenges with medical device equipment. Expect to work with open radioactive sources containing high activities of 188W and 188Re in liquid and solid forms in hot cell environment. Expect also to participate in the formation and updating of technical documentation of quality management. You will be traveling to OncoBeta’s global production facilities and you will participate in the relevant national and international conferences in the world of medical devices and radiopharmaceuticals.
- Planning shipments based on product availability and customer requests
- Tracking orders to ensure timely deliveries
- Preparing shipping documents (such as invoices, purchase orders, Airway bill)
- Supply of 188Re: production and quality control of 188W/188Re generators, 186W and 187Re target preparation, 188W and 188Re target chemistry.
- Production of 188Re carpoules for Rhenium-SCT®.
- Development, testing and validation/qualification of new supply sources, materials, processes and devices.
- Involvement in cross departmental projects, interacting with Marketing & Sales and direct customers.
- Evaluate, develop, and improve existing manufacturing processes and operational processes.
- Interaction with suppliers, maintenance of installations and devices, coordination of repairs, and troubleshooting of mechanical issues.
- Technical and quality management documentation (BOMs, IFUs, SOPs, WIs, TIs, production documentation), NCMs, CAPAs, CNs, and supply chain management.
- Support quality management and work related to quality standards ISO 13485, MDD and MDR.
- Traveling to global production sites of OncoBeta and participation in relevant conferences.
Requirements and skills
- Fluent English (company language in Technical Department is English)
- Fluent German (at least B2)
- Process oriented engineering (chemical, mechanical, or related), radiochemistry, chemistry
- Masters level education not required but a plus
- Work experience: Strongly beneficial
- Driver’s license
- A responsible position in a highly motivated team
- Market competitive salary with 30 days’ vacation as standard
- Growing with a fast-pacing company
- Personal career development into a leading position within the company
- A great working environment
- The opportunity to actively shape OncoBeta’s success
Sound like the right job for you?
If you would like to join the OncoBeta® team, please send us your CV with your earliest entry date as well as your salary expectations to [email protected]