OncoBeta is a fast-growing Medical Device start up focused on developing and marketing a therapy for non melanoma skin cancer, the world’s most common cancer. OncoBeta has production facilities in the European Union (Finland) and Australia. During 2023, we expect to begin building a further production facility in the United States. Engineering at OncoBeta works closely with the Quality Manager and the Radiochemistry team, as well as directly with senior management. Development of hardware systems, maintenance of existing hardware systems, manufacturing engineering, process engineering and quality management are the mix characterizing this role.
What to Expect:
Expect to work in a dynamic, transparent, open, friendly and international team. We are always aiming to do our best. Expect to push yourself and to grow as an individual. Expect to be treated fairly, with dignity and to be given significant responsibility and freedom to manage big initiatives.
Training will be provided where needed to ensure continued expertise in the below quality management frameworks.
This is an opportunity to participate in the global expansion of an exciting medical device innovator.
This role reports directly to the Engineering Manager.
- Co-project leadership in development of 2nd Generation Hardware Design
- Co-project leadership related to continued globalization of OncoBeta manufacturing system
- Management and maintenance of existing Hardware System
- Interaction with suppliers, coordination of repairs and troubleshooting of mechanical issues
- Evaluate, develop and improve existing manufacturing processes and operational processes
- Interact dynamically with supply base and equipment vendors with respect to above job responsibilities
- Support quality management with governance and work related to quality standards: ISO 13485, MDSAP, MDD and MRD
- Technical documentation, CAPAs, design work with CAD, logistics and supply chain management are also part of this role
- Language requirements:
- Fluent English (company language in technical department is English)
- Fluent German (at least B2)
- Educational background:
- Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or related fields
- Masters level education not required but a plus
- Market competitive salary with 30 days vacation as standard