As a junior product manager, you should be familiar with the medical device or pharmaceutical industry with some professional experience in marketing. You will enjoy a dynamic atmosphere interacting with the product management and sales team, engineering, and occasionally end-users.
- Develop and drive digital marketing initiatives together with marketing team and main marketing agency
- Contribute to the creative development and administrative execution of marketing deliverables
- Market and competitor analysis to understand market trends
- Network management
- Ongoing support in planning and execution of the global marketing strategy
- Organize and take part in congresses and events
- Communication with key patient groups and cancer organisations
- Planning and execution of product-related marketing activities and campaigns
- Support in customer visits and during therapies
- Customer service management (offers, invoices follow-up, logistics coordination)
Who are you?
You are a proactive team player who will bring a broad set of skills into a dynamic and fast developing company with the chance for personal and professional growth. You have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor/master’s degree in marketing, business or similar
- 1-2 years working experience in pharmaceutical / medical device companies (preferred).
- Excellent knowledge of English (C1), strong preference for German
- Communicative and motivated personality
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and comfortable working in a fast-changing environment.
- Ready to work in an international environment
- Flexibility and willingness to travel